CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. – CBAT Stock Chart Technical Analysis for 11-27-2020

Hey it’s clay, and this will be a video chart on ticker symbol, cba t we will take a look at the 30 minute time frame. I’M not sure what i mean by 30 minute. I do offer an explanation. Video at that link quite the eventful day on this one, not only from the price action standpoint, but you look down here at the volume and good solid volume, especially when you factor in it it’s the day after thanksgiving when volume is usually lower. But more of the story here, a lot of eyeballs gon na be watching this one moving forward. So let’s map out some areas of support and then we can talk levels of resistance. So the first level of support is what i would call the ideal level say: clay one make this chart, look the absolute strongest going forward, and that would be if the price could say up above the eight dollar mark now. Don’T get me wrong if the price falls below eight, i’m not saying the entire chart’s destroyed or ruined, or anything like that, but yeah. If tech tricks club website could manage to stay up above that area, that would certainly be a great sign of power. Moving forward taking a step back looking at all this from the bigger picture point of view, that is where the purple end there comes into play the 50 period, simple, moving average keyword being moving so as time goes by, that line is going to start to move Itself, higher and higher, which is helpful because when it comes to gauging the health of the move that right there being defined as the move just watch that purple line as long as the price stays above that line as the line itself moves higher and higher. Then the balls are in full health. The bulls are in full control. How you must visualize that that is what is being represented again sure stand above eight would be fantastic, but from the grand scheme of it all. As https://www.techtricksclub.net/best-struts/ as the price is above that purple line the bulls 100 own, the chart as far as levels of resistance are concerned, eight dollars and 40 cents can be that first key level to watch in the near term and then, if the price can break up. Above there, next key level would then be up there at the previous breakout point or excuse me, the highs from today, which are at the 880 mark, so keep an eye on those couple of road blocks in the near term, but overall any way you look at It nice movement today nice way to end the week good pullback uh, but overall it’s just a pullback right now. You can’t really quite call it a reversal or anything like that uh, but as long as the price chips away and builds those higher bases – and you know – builds those higher lows – that’s what matters most. So, let’s see what this one has to offer next week. First off thanks so much for watching the entire video real quick before you go, i want to invite you to a live webinar web class training workshop online event, whatever you want to call it, but it will be me live revealing to you what i discovered that Has allowed me to transform myself from being an employee to being my own boss, including how i had only one losing day out of 73 days in total, i’m going to cover three keys that have helped me unlock, profitable consistency within the markets. The first key is super weird, but in a productive type of way. The second key is super awesome because it quite literally is wired into our dna as humans, making it very easy to use, but in a cruel way this becomes a pitfall for many traders. I’Ll explain it all, though, including how to avoid the pitfall that it creates for some and yeah the third key. When you hear it sounds way too good way too good to be true, but it’s not and i’ll show you how it all works, then at the end, i open it up for a question and answer session that is again totally live, even if you can’t make The live session, please still sign up as it will be recorded and you can go back and watch the replay that i will send. You click the image on the screen or click the link down in the description box. So you can get the date and time and claim your spot, which i should note is limited due to the fact that this truly is a live event. If you have any questions, let me know if not i’ll, be seeing you soon.